Expectation- Will

I've tried my best to learn as little about the itinerary as possible. I am opting to stay ignorant about what is ahead, so that everything is a surprise. I'm planning on just getting on whatever bus I'm told to, or walking in whichever direction we are supposed to, and just letting everything happen - which is a little difficult to explain to family and friends. "So what are you doing in Ireland?" they might ask. "I don't know," I would respond with an apologetic shrug. "There's something about a plane there and a plane back and that's about all I know. To be honest I don't even know when I'm coming back." So here I am, two days late writing this blog post, on the way to a plane that is about to launch me on my blinded journey halfway across the world. I feel like a child about to visit an amusement park for the first time, having no idea what to expect but excited nonetheless.


Comments

Popular Posts