Lee- Excited

I can't even explain in words how excited for this trip I am! I'm excited to foster in relationship with the other pilgrims and leaders! My goal is to grow in my relationship with God through out the journey. There are a few things I'm nervous about. I'm nervous about the distance of the trip. I'm worried about getting blisters on my feet and staying hydrated. I'm looking forward to learning from the experiences of the leaders and other pilgrims on the route. I'm intrigued to learn about where the other pilgrims on the trail will be from and whether or not they speak English. I have begun packing for the trip. I have had to purchase gear because I have never been on a serious hiking trip like this one. I hope I have all the necessary equipment. I'm hoping for good weather and thought-provoking conversations. I cannot wait wait to leave for our trip.

Comments

Popular Posts