IAIN - Getting There and Being Ready

Due to living abroad I've had to keep in touch with my friends from youth group and choir on social media so my main hope for this trip is to become closer to my peers, old friends, current friends, and new friends. The hardest parts of getting ready for the journey have been logistical;  getting to Spain is a real challenge  because I'm not going with everyone else.  I have to make my own way to Spain due to the fact I live in China, my mom and I will travel to Hong Kong on Saturday so that I can take a flight to Spain. This week I am taking IGCSE exams and still have school activities after the trip to Spain. Another hard part of getting ready for this trip to me has been trying to break in hiking boots and finding clothes for the heat, I have been very busy with exams as of late and sometimes haven't had the motivation to get up and go buy stuff or take walks. I think the trip will be a very challenging trip that will be hard daily, but the rewards will make all the time and energy worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts