Katie- Travel is Hard

The travel has been very stressful. All of the flights have had turbulence. It has been hard to find food in the airports to eat because I am vegetarian. It was very hard to sleep on the overnight flight to Madrid due to screaming children and rough air. 

 


Seeing Iain in Madrid has so far been the highlight of the trip. Iain is one of my best friends and it was good to see him again after months of being across the world from each other. 

 



A very nice lady on the last plane gave me her aisle seat so I wouldn't have to be cramped in the window seat. We gave her one of our gifts as a Thank You.


**ed. note: Happy ending- Iain cam back and sat with K because the plane was not very full. He did, however, sit in the previously empty middle sit that I was looking forward to enjoying ...

Comments

Popular Posts