Questions for my Journey- Will

My goal for this trip is to find out what God means to me. I’ve grown up through this church, I’ve been baptized and confirmed, but I still don’t know why. I want to be able to answer the question, “Why are you a Christian?” by the end of the trip, because, honestly, I don’t think I could answer that right now. I know that I want to be a Christian and to be a part of the Episcopal Church, but it’s the why part of that question that trips me up. This trip will create problems and difficulties for me over the course of the trip, but I hope that my faith and belief will push me to overcome any complications. I look forward to my encounters with people I will meet while on the trail.


I want to do whatever is put in front of me. To share a little piece of Atlanta with those we meet along the way, I am bringing a few items from the Atlanta United FC store because I know that soccer is a very big deal throughout all of Europe, and in Spain especially. I’ve done a little bit of research about the Camino, but most of what we are doing remains a mystery to me.

Comments

Popular Posts