Countdown- Conard

As the clock winds down and and there are less than twenty four hours left, my day is increasingly becoming more hectic. Last minute packing and purchases while also finding gifts has consumed my day. 

Last night I came home and reflected on the journey before me. I understand that on this trip we are to reflect, pray, and learn while also maintaining a healthy balance of fun. Anxiety and restlessness are becoming two primary emotions as I get closer to the time of departure. 

Since this will not be my first time going out of country and certainly not my first time on a plane, my nerves for the upcoming flight are well at ease. Tonight I will hopefully be able to sleep well and wake up prepared to spend most of my day on a plane. For the time being I have errands to run and bags to pack. 

Comments

Popular Posts