Scrambling: Claire Simmel

Today is the day before we leave for Croatia. so much is going through my mind right now, but at the same time, I haven't really thought about the trip that we are about to embark on. I think that there is just so much going on to get ready for the trip, that with all of this last minute scrambling around, I haven't had time to remember what we're about to do and what the scrambling around is for. But now that I have had time to think after finishing my gifts and zipping my suitcase, I am remembering what its all for. although, I do not have any idea of what to expect for the next week. It is so exciting to travel abroad and become immersed in a totally different culture and world. I am looking forward to exploring our spirituality together as well as my personal spirituality on a deeper level.
I tend to have a bit of trouble falling asleep the night before a big event, and we have a long flight ahead of us tomorrow. I am beyond excited for this special trip and cant wait to see what's in store.

Comments

Popular Posts