Beyond My Expectations- Claire Simmel

This journey has been beyond anything that I would have ever hoped for it to be. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this trip to Croatia and of All Saints. This is the time in my life where I am supposed to figure out who I am and what I stand for. Being surrounded by the strong mountains and sparkling sea, as well as the overwhelming love and hospitality of everyone along the way, I have truly seen and felt God. It's amazing just how transformative one trip can really be, and I feel so thankful for the friendships I've found. I am also appreciative to the adults, Tim, Rebecca and Kevin, for accepting each of us for who we are and giving us the space to explore our spirituality for ourselves. I feel so happy and I know that I will keep these memories in my heart forever.   ~c

Comments

Popular Posts