The Preparation- Faith Coffman

The Preparation: Faith Coffman

I started on my journey to pilgrimage the second I signed up. I went to all the meetings, with the hope of meeting the other pilgrims and making a bond before the trip started. Luckily, all the pilgrims were also in my confirmation class and I quickly made friends. The excitement for the voyage exceeded my anxiety and I found myself willing and ready to prepare myself. As a family we took a trip to REI, getting ready for our various expeditions. Each of us are traveling across the country and in need of materials! I gathered my hiking boots and rain gear, along with my sisters, as we pumped each other up for our travels. I’ve been wearing my hiking boots around the house, working to get my feet used to them so that I don’t get blisters. The pilgrimage is now only a few days away and my anticipation of the trip is rising. I love the outdoors, friends, and of course, God, so I’m sure this trip will blast.

Comments

Popular Posts