Sunglasses! New stuff! Let's Go! Mary Anglin Toole


Well first off I'm really bad at packing and I have no clue what to bring. Honestly I got all of my stuff today and will probably get mad blisters when we are there. But I am really excited to get the opportunity to go to Alaska. I really don't get to fly much so I'm very excited to get to travel by plane instead of car. I'm worried that I'll get there and it won't be like I thought it would and I'll have nothing correct that I needed to being, but I'll put that aside and hope for the best. To be honest I have been freaking out the past couple of days, because I had this whole debacle with my sunglasses that I got for my birthday last year that are very expensive. Well I left them in a restaurant, left and came back in less than 10 minutes and they were gone. So that's awesome. So i had to buy new ones today and I really do hope that whoever stole my sunglasses knows that I spilled olive oil on them then licked it off during dinner. So Yeah. Let's go to Alaska because I have these new shades now. 

Comments

Popular Posts