Painting on the Beach

After having an early start this morning we walked down to a nearby hotel for breakfast. The food was great. The food was good and I was very thankful to god for giving us am opportunity to have a full meal and time to relax and enjoy the food. After we finished eating we got on the bus to get some more shut eye. We were able to sleep quite a bit on the bus ride. We made a few stops and then ended up at the beach, where it was windy and very beautiful. On The beach I always I feel that God is present because the scenery is so beautiful and the people are so happy. We sat in a circle and wrote in our journals answering the following questions: where am I in life? Where am I going? What or who is standing in my way? We were able to write about the situation that we are fortunate to be in and the thoughts about the plans God might have for us. After answering these questions we listened to Julia Anne explain what staccato drawings are and then we divided into small groups and used water colors to paint our surroundings. 

Comments

Popular Posts